Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After long and valiant service, it's time to replace my Nokian WR SUV tires. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find a local place that stocks them. So I have two questions...

1. Does anyone know of a place in Utah that currently stocks these tires?
2. Of the online vendors that carry Nokian tires, which is generally the best for service and price?

I bought my last set of Nokian's at a local tire shop near Chicago. I'm pretty disappointed that I can't find them here in Salt Lake City. :-(

I did a search for Nokian on the forums, but I couldn't find anything that answered these specific question. Thanks!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Try Tiresbyweb.com . I've never purchased from them, but looking for Nokians when my stock tires need to be replaced

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Here in Massachusetts, Mr. Tire carries them, as an order item. In other words if you go in to the store, they will order the tires from the factory for you, with a 50% deposit. It insures that you get fresh ( New ) rubber. The pricing is usually only $2 more than the on line price, but the mounting is FREE !

I am sure that there will be Tire stores in your area that will do the same. You just need to go in and ask.

Oh post the name of the store here that will do it for you. it will save other members time and trouble.

Dom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts