Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice (I think I'm right about this) NASCAR is axailable on XM channel 128, which I can't get with my trial subscription.

I assume that means I can add it separately or as a package to my XM coverage. What is the best price you have heard of? I don't mind subscribing for 2-3 years if price is right. I'm OK with XM, if I had NASCAR. Not interested in buying hardware to get Sirius. Thanks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
From what I've found is that the only way to get NASCAR on XM is with the XM Everything plus The Best of Sirius package. That's the top of the line package and includes NFL, Howard Stern, Martha Stewart, and the Playboy radio. (I also believe you can get a "family friendly" version w/out Stern and Playboy... which would be my choice I think) $16.99 vs $14.99

http://www.xmradio.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=XM/Page&c=Page&cid=1239034455913

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks....I wouldn't listen or contribute to Stern's income for any reason. He's trash. Others in pkg OK I guess, just wouldn't listen to them.

Guess I'll just have to take my chances finding NASCAR somewhere on the regular radio stations when I travel....and catch up via DVR when I get home.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.