Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am looking for a good place to get my transmission rebuilt for my 2004 Element, 5 speed automatic. I live in the SoCal area, but I am not sure where to get this done. I do not want to have this done at my local dealer because I am a college student with limited funds, and would prefer something cheaper, but reliable too. If anybody has any suggestions or places on where to get the transmission rebuilt, please let me know. Thank you.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Check out project import in the city of orange it's a tuner shop s prices are higher but they are honest, the transmission went out on my 2004 Toyota Matrix Xrs they charged me around $1600. When I went back to pick up my car they showed me the parts they replaced on the transmission and included a 2 year warranty on the parts. The guys that work the front desk are kinda wierd but talk to the mechanics in back there down to earth guys. Now when I don't have time to do maintenance stuff to the Element or my wife's Prius I just bring it to them. Oh... They charge a fee to diagnose the issue but if you get the work done they put that towards the repairs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts