Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi how goes it? I was wondering what is the best suspension upgrade for the money is. I have heard some good things about the ksports package. I would love to get rid of some of the bad ride and more so on body roll.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hi how goes it? I was wondering what is the best suspension upgrade for the money is. I have heard some good things about the ksports package. I would love to get rid of some of the bad ride and more so on body roll.
I am biased right now see threads below. First are you stock right now? Secondly what kind of budget are you working with.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am running stock at the moment. I have to get the toe end fixed first so probly running a little lean on funds.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I am running stock at the moment. I have to get the toe end fixed first so probly running a little lean on funds.
You could always run tein stechs then. I had them on my 04 and I liked them they droped the e quite a bit, yet you could still use it. I would wait for an alignment till after you lower it. If you need help be sure to ask indexing the front springs can save a lot of aligning headaches.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My e has been pulling to the right since I got it. I thought new tires would help but still it pulls. Do you have any clearance issues with those springs? I was also thinking about those nifty st sway bars as seen online...

·
Registered
168 Posts
My e has been pulling to the right since I got it. I thought new tires would help but still it pulls. Do you have any clearance issues with those springs? I was also thinking about those nifty st sway bars as seen online...
No clearance issues what so ever. I even had three people, ice chest, 4 rifles, 4 boxes of clay pigeons all that and we went on a gravel road with stechs and never once had a problem. The increase in stiffness was very nice compared to stock.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Does it pull right when you stomp the gas or just all the time?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right on! Thanks for the info! Do you have a website that has a reasonable price? Oh and maybe a rough guesstimation on install price?

·
Registered
168 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It pulls all the time. It doesn't seem like the tires have the wear pattern for a camber adjustment. But I have been wrong in the past

·
Registered
510 Posts
See, i thought mine was pulling right, but it turns out roads here are just slanted on either side of the center... "Crowned" if you will to allow water to go off either side(im guessing). Make sure youre judging on absolutly flat concrete on a calm day.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I did do that. And I adjusted the tire pressure. I'm gonna take it to the shop as soon as some funds come up. I get kinda tired of fighting the wheel...

·
Registered
510 Posts
you get it aligned when you got the new tires?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No I had it done before I got the new tires. The guy at the shop said it was either the tires or a camber adjustment. The tires don't seem like they are wearing in wrong.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts