Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what is the easiest, cheapest way to get the about 200 HP with the element? I'm thinking probably a mild turbo kit and tune? What do you all think?

I have a Subaru Legacy GT that I am eventually going to upgrade the turbo and intercooler on, so I might be able to just reuse some of those parts, maybe. I don't need huge power, but the E just really bugs me when I drive it after I drive the legacy all week.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Easiest way is probably swapping the head for a k20a2 head.

Civic dudes do it all the time.(other way around for them tho, since they allready have the k20 head, but swap to the k24 block)

and Update your profile so we can see what kind of E you got :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is a 2006 EX-p AWD automatic in Alabaster Silver. When I bought it it had a K&N Typhoon intake on it and the only thing I have really done to it is installed a Pioneer F90BT head unit with an overhead monitor.

So, I did a little searching on the K20A2 head, and it looks like it will give me the power that I am looking for, but what exactly is involved and about how much would it cost? Is it just a matter of throwing the new head on or would I need to tune it afterwards? Would I need anything else?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts