Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took her to the local garage zip code 90814, another Element was there for the same theft.
Anyone recommend good alarm with cat sensor.
I would love it to start the engine when set off!
Need paging with good distance.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
I used to have the best alarm system in the world - unfortunately before I bought the Element. I had a BIG doberman, a little over 140lbs, who loved to sleep under things. I can just imagine the thrill running up & down a thief's spine when he drops down to squirm under the car and sees two big eyes staring back at him,

and all those teeth...

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
140lb doberman? wow that is huge for a doberman
I know. When we got him, his father was as big as he was and mother nearly so. I think they might've had some mastiff in the family tree cause he had a stocky body too. Never had the ears done - didn't believe in things like that but they'd already done his tail so there was no hope for that. For all the fierce rep that dobs have (and don't get me wrong because he could do all of that when he wanted to) he was basically a big fun-loving baby. We never had another giant dog after him because they live such short lives and all dogs are part of the family here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
desinia
Honda Element Owners Club
Element Owners Club is your go to forum community to discuss your Honda Element, and get ideas from your next great trip to your next Honda Element Mod.
Full Forum Listing