Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My E came with R17s as I bought it in a buy here pay here. I had gotten rims and tires but due to some stuff happening at home I returned them. I'm trying to put some good tires on the stock 17 rims I had originally and came across the BFGR TA KO2's. At 225/65, has anyone ran there or recommended them? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2007 ELEMENT SC St¡ck
23 Posts
My E came with R17s as I bought it in a buy here pay here. I had gotten rims and tires but due to some stuff happening at home I returned them. I'm trying to put some good tires on the stock 17 rims I had originally and came across the BFGR TA KO2's. At 225/65, has anyone ran there or recommended them? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
yes, really good!
use them last 15 years on every car of mine!
noise is not do bad really.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle

·
Registered
2007 ELEMENT SC St¡ck
23 Posts
That looks great! Stock suspension? No rubbing?
yes old stock suspension- no problem
and the closest outer diameter to the stock size by tire calculator
big plus - you don't need spare tire with BFG ko2- it's really hard to get them punctured, unless you do some crazy off roading or rock crawling. for regular commuting- traveling - overlanding just a perfect tire! haven't seen anything close by function/ look so far

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I just want to clarify which stock rims you have as I think the element only ever came with 16 inch rims from Honda not 17s, its possible someone may have put 17s from another Honda like a Pilot on your Element before you bought it. Please post a picture of the 17" rims you have

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes, I love the KO2s. I've got them on my Ridgeline. Just bought an Element and it does not need new tires yet but seeing how good this looks I can see a set of KO2s on it eventually!

yes old stock suspension- no problem
and the closest outer diameter to the stock size by tire calculator
big plus - you don't need spare tire with BFG ko2- it's really hard to get them punctured, unless you do some crazy off roading or rock crawling. for regular commuting- traveling - overlanding just a perfect tire! haven't seen anything close by function/ look so far

1 - 7 of 7 Posts