Honda Element Owners Club banner

61 - 80 of 110 Posts

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts
BearBait said:
Hey everyone,

First and foremost on my mind: is this a kid-friendly weekend? My son is eight and like me, loves our new Element. He's already talked about coming with me, but I don't want to promise him anything if this'll be beer-kegging, mud-wrestling, adults-only type of fun.

Any input/feedback is appreciated!!!
~Jennifer
If I go I will have my seven year old son and most likely his grandma with me (my wife also), so I'm also interested in what there is to do with them. I'm not a drinker (no offense to anyone) so I wouldn't be taking part in any of that, but we do enjoy people and had a wonderful time when we went to the meet just a few months ago here in the northeast. My son loves swimming so I had asked about hotels with swimming pools. If there are sites or events happening for the family please let me know. By the way, he loved going to the last meet. He gets such a kick out of seeing all the Es lined up in a row......

·
Registered
829 Posts
I would go, but i'll be in Washington State. My grandparents are having their 63rd wedding anniversary. Nothing against you all, but they take presidence over you all. :D

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Life can be soooo unfair.

For the last several years I have driven through St. Louis every summer to see my family at our reunion in Illinois. Now I even have a niece who lives 10 miles from St. Louis, and there's talk of a caravan from Texas.

But I'm already obligated that weekend.

:cry:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
sprocket_old_boy said:
Glad to know that there are some EOC memebers that aren't total alcoholics (spelling) haha j/k.

I'm only an alcoholic during the National Meet.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
i am NOT an alcoholic.

alcoholics go to meetings, i'm a drunk dagnammit!

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
I'm sure there will be a friends of Bill meeting in St. Louis if you want to find it.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
I just may change my mind and be there..... to see all My fellow members in the flesh....Yeah:twisted: :evil: I'm up for a drinking contest.....:D

·
Registered
551 Posts
Yay!!!! Drinking contests! I'll bring the tequila and the Everclear!:twisted: :grin:

·
Registered
551 Posts
kissya said:
I'll bring the limes...got to have limes:grin:

OK, and I'll bring my collection of barf bags from the airplanes (we're gonna need 'em):D

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
i heard drinking contest. i'll bring the patron!

but no salt or limes. i like my alcohol straight up. ;)

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
msgail said:
Oh Colin how could you forget about your "special treasure" !!! :twisted:
Can't wait to see what "treasures" are found this year :-D
we cant have the old man forgetting now.... isnt possession 9/10 of the law?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
kissya said:
I just may change my mind and be there..... to see all My fellow members in the flesh....Yeah:twisted: :evil: I'm up for a drinking contest.....:D
I just changed your mind for ya. You are there kissya! Party......Yeah baby!:cool: I have your name tag already made up for yah!

I like those drinks that are like ICEEs and get you wasted. What would go in a Large Cherry ICEE and get me hammered while still tasting good? :confused: This is after some Beers so, it doesn't have to be that good but, just kinda good.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
bobhch/hchbob said:
I just changed your mind for ya. You are there kissya! Party......Yeah baby!:cool: I have your name tag already made up for yah!

I like those drinks that are like ICEEs and get you wasted. What would go in a Large Cherry ICEE and get me hammered while still tasting good? :confused: This is after some Beers so, it doesn't have to be that good but, just kinda good.
:grin: Hahahahaha, Bob that name tag is really ugly... you can keep it.:grin:

61 - 80 of 110 Posts