Honda Element Owners Club banner

101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
spdrcr5 said:
As for getting all 50 slots sold, we certainly hope they all get sold as we have a financial committment whether they are sold or not. They really are a great deal considering what we get with the room, it being a brand new ballpark, being able to see the Cardinals and Dodgers... should be lots of fun... plus FREE BEER! :grin:

This now gives you a small incentive to check the site every day. :)
Every day...Heck I am going to quite my job and live off of the Mrs.bobhchs bankroll. Will be checking the site every min. ( while drinking beer) I wanna go to the game. Can you just PM me when you get ready to post this......ha,ha,ha.....Seriously I am going right? :)

FREE BEER! :cool:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
spdrcr5 said:
That's your opinion... except you would go to the baseball game if the Cards were playing the Yankees...

If the Yankees were playing I would be there. I'm gonna hang back and let other people grab the tickets first. I don't think selling 50 is going to be hard. Of course if I do go I'm wearing Yankees everything!

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
cai88 said:
If the Yankees were playing I would be there. I'm gonna hang back and let other people grab the tickets first. I don't think selling 50 is going to be hard. Of course if I do go I'm wearing Yankees everything!
Is it hard to find Yankees underware?

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
They have Yankees band aids so I'm sure I can find underwear.

·
Registered
409 Posts

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
That's odd....I have no memories whatsoever of underwear from last year's meet.

:twisted:

101 - 110 of 110 Posts