Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so Im an idiot and I slowly backed into the side of a brick wall and I now have some fairly noticable gouges in the plastic over the back whells
Has anyone used any kind of filler or anything to fix a similar problem??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Feeling Stupid :cry:

GM

·
Registered
89 Posts
[quote:a286260c70="ropedart.1"]If its bad just buy a new one. College Hills Honda is even listing them for sale. Like 50 bucks which is cheaper than most of the accessories. Go figure?
http://www.collegehillshonda.com/[/quote:a286260c70]

I had a look at this page.....I saw the rear panel which I already bought at a dif web site.....Sorry College Hills, But I have to LAUGH :eek: at the shipping weight you listed to charge people with on this part....30 lb's !!!!!!!! Come on guys...list a discount off retail pricing, then rip em off on the shipping to make up for it!!!!! That item weighs no more than 6 lb's....I KNOW! Get your business practices in order will ya!! EE

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow I hadn't gone that far - thanks for the tip

Do you know anyone who has reasonable shipping rates.

GM

·
Registered
79 Posts
I had to replace the center (plastic) portion of my rear bumper because of a "scrape". I assumed it would be expensive (wrong! $40) and I was able to pick it up at my local dealer. Why don't you try that and save the shipping costs? The plastic portions of the body panels aren't expensive, even at the local dealership. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts