Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice pics, finally somebody with the airdeflector. Looks really great, especially the combination of the black E and the silver deflector / side steps.
Did anybody install the side rocker panels yet?? Any pictures??????

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,
I have not seen the side rocker panels installed yet, but I can say that the side steps DO offer some protection from car door dings. It may not help for trucks or SUVs but most car doors will hit the steps before the door.
I am a little leary about the way the rocker panels are installed. in my mind, using an adhesive backing is not the best way to install these.
Just my opinion, maybe someone out there can enlighten my on these items and how secure they really are? :?:

BWDave

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hey Big Wave, dat E looks super, man! Just like mine, only it's blue and now has a flame decal across the fender/doors line. I hope people don't start calling me a "Flamer"!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote:dd3f03ad83="Ger Brassfield"]Hey Big Wave, dat E looks super, man! Just like mine, only it's blue and now has a flame decal across the fender/doors line. I hope people don't start calling me a "Flamer"![/quote:dd3f03ad83]

Thanks,
Your "E" sounds great, I would also love to see a picture!!!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Bone and Big Wave Dave; just look in this same image gallery and under BoomerGer's Element, spotlight, Flames and all is mine. Sorry, But I forgot to let TMac know that it should have been put under Ger Brassfield's Flamed Element. The spotlight on the top is remote controlled from the interior.

·
Registered
10 Posts
nice pics, i also have a black E.
this is a pic i took of my e today. im dying to clean it but the weather has been crappy for the last 2 weeks and the next coming days. i changed my oil today after 3700 miles. happy E-ing.
here is a pic of my interior.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts