Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Nice!!! Those Wilderness Systems seats are supposed some of the most comfortable in the industry. I used to have a Wilderness Systems Sealution and liked it very much but that was before the seat redesign.

Good luck with your new boat!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice!!! Those Wilderness Systems seats are supposed some of the most comfortable in the industry. I used to have a Wilderness Systems Sealution and liked it very much but that was before the seat redesign.

Good luck with your new boat!

thanks bill..

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
First the Michelin's...now a kayak...Could ya quit running down my wish list already?

·
Registered
5 Posts
have you had any issues with the foam blocks and straps? just bought a kayak as well and bought the strap kit but haven't gone on the highway yet.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Nice boat :) When I first bought my element I straped through just like you are doing becuase I didn't have a rack and when it rained water would soak into the straps and find it's way inside...the head liner got soaked and water also would drip onto the seats/floor, needless to say I bought a roof rack so I could strap around the cross bars. Just something you might want to consider.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have a Pungo 120 with the phase 3 seating and it is aswesome

1 - 11 of 11 Posts