Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, #3 for me anyway... so Aching, Elemento and AYF and whoevers... ready for the next one? I know I am! Of course if its a mountain ride, I'm gonna need to borrow one from Aching...

If you guys want to do the Century (http://www.hbl.org/?q=node/1150) ... I'm in for at least the 25 miler... :D

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
hhmmm Maybe I should start looking for my helmet. The 27th I gotta check

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Did that century ride last year, and honestly, I'd run another marathon before I strap myself to my bike for another 100 miles. Finished it, but it was rough.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Hey Island,
Seems like you are more active than the peeps that live here...What up with that? :D So what you still coming down in Dec right?

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Can't help it man. I miss you guys.
:D

And yeah, still coming out in December for the marathon.

Speaking of which, I might need you guys' help in my fund raising thing I'm doing. Need to make a thread for it tomorrow to see if the EOC will back me like Honda-tech has been the last few years.

Trying to work a few angles right now to maybe come out there permanently again. Getting out in April to go Reserves or Guard. Whichever has room for me out there.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, I heard from Aching and he has a seat for Matt, so Blaisdell Park bike path or similar "mellow" ride...

Those who may want to do the Century (probably only 25 miler), let me know... I have some other buddies who may be doing it...

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Hey Aching...so what is a good day to make another bike ride?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts