Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Very, very nice!

I have to confess though, that every time I can see the gas tank guard in someone's Element pic, it makes me think someone ran over a pair of crutches or something, and they stuck to the bottom of the car. I removed mine six years ago.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Nice rig....

Very, very nice!

I have to confess though, that every time I can see the gas tank guard in someone's Element pic, it makes me think someone ran over a pair of crutches or something, and they stuck to the bottom of the car. I removed mine six years ago.
Is that what that damn thing is!!!! I keep looking at it (it does stand out) and think it's some torsion bar.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I gotta say i love those rims on the black, especially with the silver edges ...looks super aggresive...would love to put those on mine if budget permitted.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Very, very nice!

Isn't it installed as a safety feature :twisted:

·
Registered
510 Posts
My tank would be in bad shape without it (see offroad pics):twisted:

I do wish there was a bolt on prefab cover sort of thing to make it look better though.

·
Registered
510 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Haha grill looks awesome! I love the progress on your E!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Looks good!!! It's a little dark in the picture at the bottom when trying to look at the bottom part of the grill. You gonna put anything in that space?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks good!!! It's a little dark in the picture at the bottom when trying to look at the bottom part of the grill. You gonna put anything in that space?
nope...im not going to put an insert in the bumper. Its opening is larger than the grill so IMO it will be too much.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts