Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Very, very nice!

I have to confess though, that every time I can see the gas tank guard in someone's Element pic, it makes me think someone ran over a pair of crutches or something, and they stuck to the bottom of the car. I removed mine six years ago.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Nice rig....

Very, very nice!

I have to confess though, that every time I can see the gas tank guard in someone's Element pic, it makes me think someone ran over a pair of crutches or something, and they stuck to the bottom of the car. I removed mine six years ago.
Is that what that damn thing is!!!! I keep looking at it (it does stand out) and think it's some torsion bar.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Very, very nice!

Isn't it installed as a safety feature :twisted:

·
Registered
510 Posts
My tank would be in bad shape without it (see offroad pics):twisted:

I do wish there was a bolt on prefab cover sort of thing to make it look better though.

·
Registered
510 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Haha grill looks awesome! I love the progress on your E!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Looks good!!! It's a little dark in the picture at the bottom when trying to look at the bottom part of the grill. You gonna put anything in that space?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.