Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
the name is Emad and i'm no newbie to cars, i've had a tempo, civic, integra, 240sx, spec-v Sentra (turbo'd), acura vigor, maxima, and as of right now, just got rid of the Maxima and picked up a 04 MT Black EX Element 2wd. I love it so far, just cant get used to the the slowness haha, but i bought it for practicality, not speed. Right now i also own a supercharged G35, so i'll get my kicks there. I am always an avid fan of forums, and am excited to join this part of the car world. Anyone else in the DFW area?

Anyway, quick question, i got the car with a crappy aftermarket head unit (some clarion crap) it's single DIN. Can i pick up any 03-04 Element stock head unit? Will i need to redo the harness in the back? I found some on ebay for 100 shipped, so i wanted to know what i needed to get besides the stereo. Thanks in advance guys!

Here's a couple pic:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
A Northern California Welcome Emad...!

Wow... That G-ride is AWESOME...! No wonder you don't worry that your E has no "uuumphff"...! LOL!!! Well, congrats and I hope she provides you many years of service and enjoyment...

As far as the HU mods, PLEASE use the "Search" feature since you are familiar to forums otherwise the gang gets a little "fiesty" around newbies who post FIRST, search LAST... Like all animals, SOME eat their young...! LOL!!!

Good to have you on-board and looking forward to seeing what you do to your E...

LBD

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
y

THanks man, yeah that G35 has taken up a bit of my money haha... love it though, when it works....

i didnt think the HU was a mod question, i was just curious to see if the harness in the back was diff on aftermarket stereos. it's gonna be a pain in the ass to get them to hook the aux port back up.

anyway, enjoying the box right now, it's nice to drive a car with room... thinking of a custom licence plate to get for it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^

ha i cant tell if you're being a smart ass or not jojo....

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Wuhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa...!!!

:lol:.....:lol:.....:lol:.....:lol:.....:lol:

Careful Emad... Heard that Jojo can pick-off a Zombie at 400-yards...! She's an EXPERT shot...!!!

Regards to Mr. Jojo...!

LBD

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmp

well i'm up for a little challenge from anyone who dares to be witty.

anyway got the stereo replaced, and man, the sound is amazing in this thing, for a stock system. my sub wasnt even hooked up to the crappy stereo that was installed in the car.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Congrats...!

" Boomin' " is the word...! Got my stereo stock for an EX and my buddies were all clamoring about checking out my sub...!!! LOL!!! Boys and their toys right...? LOL!!!

LBD

PS#1: Sent you a FR...!

PS#2: Jojo... TWO more days...!!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
h

now i gotta know whats in 2 days!

PS: Accepted friend request!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
"Zombieland" The Movie...!!!

Emad,

It's a running joke that I have with Jojo since she's "Fighting off Zombies" in her description... When I started seeing the ads for Zombieland, Jojo was the FIRST person I thought about and I plan to go see it after camping this weekend...!!! LOL!!! (Big Evil Dead fan...)

I forgot where I posted the first movie joke but it's on one of the "Greets/Intros" threads...!

Thanks for accepting the FR and have a great weekend...!

LBD

PS: Jojo... ONE more day...! LOL!!!

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts