Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a great "ELEMENT" black sticker on the bottoms of driver/pass doors and I can't find them any where on line. Before going to a dealer, anyone know what I'm talking about?
I just bought (on Friday) a pre-owned 2004 Element, I am so excited to make her look pretty! ok, bad a$$!!!!!

Any other suggestions or pics any one has of the Galapogas Green E, please email them to me! : )
Thank you!!:cool:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Orioles4L - are you a ND fan? I am!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I saw a great "ELEMENT" black sticker on the bottoms of driver/pass doors and I can't find them any where on line. Before going to a dealer, anyone know what I'm talking about?
I just bought (on Friday) a pre-owned 2004 Element, I am so excited to make her look pretty! ok, bad a$$!!!!!

Any other suggestions or pics any one has of the Galapogas Green E, please email them to me! : )
Thank you!!:cool:
What does this decal look like? Is it just the word element?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
HaHa, when I first saw the silver Element with the navy blue panels I thought it would be cool to do a Notre dame version. Paint the silver Gold and put the leprechan on the hood maybe some small ND graphics or a shamrock someplace. The the idea spread to other college colors to the point where if the college male was who the Element was intended for, then why didn't honda paint the dame thing in colors those guys like? The Panels should have come in Black, Navy, Burgundy, and Forest green. Then the Element should have been White, Silver, Gold, Black. That way you cover the colors of almost every school in the country. Then let the owner buy whichever color panels he/she liked. You can do it with sneakers, why not a car?

I'm a Penn State Alum, not a ND fan if anyone asks. I just live in a town that's got a lot of Irish people in it.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I graduated from a state college here in NJ (division 3 so the football games are not a very big event). I have friends who are alum from ND and Penn State. Good times were had at both universities. My friend from ND was a football manager and is kind enough to treat me to a game or two a year, which has turned me into a big ND fan.

Orioles4L - I will be in South Bend cheering for ND Sept 5th and Oct 17th

gibroni - I think your college marketing idea would be a great option for the Element.

IrishElement - As for the Element sticker, I purchased a window sticker on ebay from seller "blackmesaoffroad" - great quality and service. I don't know how much custom work he does but it might be worth asking.

·
Registered
351 Posts
327cam,

Are you a Scarlet Knight or a TSC Lion? My wife graduated back when it was still called Trenton State College and I myself got a 1.5 year degree in drinking and partying from Cook College (Rutgers).

·
Registered
244 Posts
Orioles4L - I'll let you know when I am in South Bend, you have to love a ND dog and a beer as well!

toasty - TSC lion, I graduated in 1989 - had a great time at that school. I am about 10 minutes from Cook. My sister is a grad from Cook I visited a couple of parties there - good times!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts