Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered a set of Blinglights (BL-5000K) with the halo ring on Ebay. I specifically asked if the lights come with an over-the-bulb reflector and I was told yes. I got the lights today but they do not have the over-the-bulb reflector. I wanted this feature as it does enhance and widen the beam pattern. I am worried just the clear lens without the reflector on it will just give me a concentrated beam.

I am not sure if it is worth my trouble to pack up the lights and ship them back. I am most bothered that I was lied to by Blinglights. (I saved the email they sent me saying they do have this feature)

I went with Blinglights because most owners here have had good things to say, but again, I am most upset because I was told the lights have a feature they don't.

Should I just suck it up and install them or return? There are a set on Ebay which does have the reflector and I'm sure. I went with Blinglights because I thought they were reputable.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I don't think they lied to you. did you specify after ordering that that is what you wanted. bling lights has there own website so my though would have been to just buy from there not there eBay store. I say suck it up and install.

So I ordered a set of Blinglights (BL-5000K) with the halo ring on Ebay. I specifically asked if the lights come with an over-the-bulb reflector and I was told yes. I got the lights today but they do not have the over-the-bulb reflector. I wanted this feature as it does enhance and widen the beam pattern. I am worried just the clear lens without the reflector on it will just give me a concentrated beam.

I am not sure if it is worth my trouble to pack up the lights and ship them back. I am most bothered that I was lied to by Blinglights. (I saved the email they sent me saying they do have this feature)

I went with Blinglights because most owners here have had good things to say, but again, I am most upset because I was told the lights have a feature they don't.

Should I just suck it up and install them or return? There are a set on Ebay which does have the reflector and I'm sure. I went with Blinglights because I thought they were reputable.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Don't know what you mean by an over bulb reflector, but I would send them back if you were looking for more of a fog light than driving light. They have two versions of the lights and the bl5000k is the driving version. I don't have the box for the fogs so I don't know the product code, but I think they will have what you're looking for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts