Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stumbled upon a set of NIB blinglights with halo on craigslist. Lady only wanted 25 dollars... I pick them up Thursday after class, will post pictures after i get around to installing them. It will be a bit as the house is still under construction after the freeze/pipe burst. Once it is all repaired and we are out of this extended stay hotel I'll take a couple weeks to reorganize the house then i'll be doing some modding weekends with the E.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just picked these up and everything seems to be fine about them, only weird thing is the switch. All the other switches i see are rocker style switches, the switch that came with these is actually an ovalish piece of plastic with 3 push buttons, 2 of which are black and one is red. Is there a way i can easily swap this to a rocker style? I can take a picture of the switch if anyone needs for more clarity.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has anyone seen a switch like this before on bling lights? I can't find anything about it on the web and don't know how hard it would be to swap it to a rocker style?

I've attached a picture of the switch and hope someone can give me some sort of an idea of where to go with this?

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts