Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those little inconveniences of a used vehicle...Love my 1 year old used 04 but the blinkers dont shut off when I make the turn or change lanes, the headlamps arent on during day (if possible with an 04) and the low fuel light does not chime (it should, shouldnt it?).

It's those little things that would complete my experience :). Anyone have ideas?

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Those little inconveniences of a used vehicle...Love my 1 year old used 04 but the blinkers dont shut off when I make the turn or change lanes, the headlamps arent on during day (if possible with an 04) and the low fuel light does not chime (it should, shouldnt it?).

It's those little things that would complete my experience :). Anyone have ideas?
I dunno about your blinky blinker switch - sounds like you need a new one. The lights on my '08 go on when you turn them on and off when you turn them off and the low fuel light is a light. It's hard to describe the sound of yellow.

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
yup.

no DRLs.

no low fuel chime...ain't that bright yellow glow enough?!

sounds like the turnsignal swich assy is busted.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for feedback

I'll live with no DRL (or save up for a later model) and will have to turn off the daydream when low fuel light goes on :). As for the turnsignal switch, I found online for 25 bucks. Anyone change one out in an Element?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whaddayaknow

I buy the switch online, it arrives, but before I put it in the original starts blinking just fine! Guess I had to threaten it with a new one. Back in the box it goes for now but thanks to all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts