Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to purchase a 2010 EX 4WD and I'm leaning towards the Blue Omni Pearl and getting the navigation system but because the vehicle will be brought in and is not currently on the lot, I was wondering if anyone with this color in the vehicle or if anyone who has the navigation system would care to post some pictures so I could see a "real life" version of the vehicle.

Yes, I know you can look at pictures on the Honda website, but I'm wanting to see what the color and interior REALLY look like and not fixed up photoshop versions! Any pictures would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
I've seen the Omni Blue Pearl in person in the SC pkg, liked it a bunch

·
Registered
132 Posts
we have the omni blue pearl element. i really like the color... i swear it appears to look different depending on weather (ie, sunny vs cloudy).

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a brand new one this color. It was the only one the dealer had and I bought it sight unseen and had it driven out to me 70 miles away.

My previous element got near totalled by a teenager while parked, put back together only to have a part of a palm tree fall on it an total it a year later. So this is my second one, the first was a 2003 blue one that was bare bones, this time i got the SC. I will try to post pictures but it looks off white in a blue sort of way. At first I wasn't thrilled but now I really like the color.

I only have one picture and I will try to post it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Okay there she is, down in the parking garage all protected from trees and teenage drivers. Just over a hundred miles on her.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
the navigation system LOOKS really cool... but its over a grand, and it costs somewhere near $200 to buy the upgrade CDs every year or however often you wish to upgrade it. my sister has it in her little civic. for THAT price you can buy a brand new GPS every time! (however a regular GPS can update its software just buy plugging it into a computer). it seemed like a rip off to me, which is why i didn't go with it. however it DOES look really nice, and having a back-up camera isn't such a bad idea. i just couldn't justify the price!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Here's Some Pic's of My 2009 SC OBP !!!

Love the Color (this is my 3rd Element) . . .
Most CLOWNS try tp tell me it's "WHITE" ???
You'll get quite a few stares with this Color (FYI)!

Ready for DV 2010 in Feb,
Glenn out & about . . .

Attachments

Reactions: Jmz1

·
Registered
36 Posts
Definitely looks white in those pics.
I saw an element with this color locally and loved the color of it. I wanted to buy one like it and found one 6 hours away. When I went to buy it, the color looked a lot more white than blue so I did not buy it. I am not a white vehicle person.

The look of color must vary depending on the sun, clouds etc.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think it must be a Pearlescent White and then when the sun reflects off it there is a blue tint to it. Kind of like the UV reflective coating on glasses.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts