Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently saw the proyotype pic of a Silver Element and wondered why they didn't keep the blue colored plastic fenders rear quaters. Looks like at the production models are dull grey.

Does anyone know if Honda will eventually offer other tones for the E's plastic body?

THanks

·
Registered
183 Posts
I don't know if they will but I thought the prototype looked better than the regular E (the color of the plastic panels) Thought it would look cool with blue plastic and SOP paint :lol: :wink: :eek: 8) :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Dear E-Friends:

Maybe this will be the first vehicle with truly customizable looks...I've seen on the news where they're predicting that vehicles in the future will have a standard chassis, and changeable body type. Maybe our "E"s will be the first vehicles that will have removable panels that can be changed (like blue panels on orange vehicle - University of FL fans, or Black-sparkle panels on a Silver vehicle - Raider fans...etc.) Thinking out loud: Do the EX body panels fit on a DX frame?

Thinking out loud version #2: Taxi Cab with removable advertising....hmmmmmmmmmm Could be a second career.....(taxicabbing an Element or making the panels with ads, you pick)

McM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts