Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When are we going to have some body kits made for our cars???C'mon the E can't be all about camping and hippie granola munching???

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
yeah, it sucks but that's just the way it is. I was screaming that in 2003. Us tuners are probably 1% of the total Element ownership. What it does do is force those who want to go the tuner route to do lots of custom work. It makes us that much more unique.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Not that I want a body kit on my E, but you would think that with all the removable panels, it would be easy to create a kit that was basically bolt on. It seems to me that it would be a easy vehicle to create a "widebody" look for, I am surprised that nobody has taken the opportunity.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I'm glad nobody offers a wide body kit for the Element. Those few people who would want one would either end up installing wheels with some weak offsets or get the right fitment but not have adequate power to get this thing up to speed. I love my E but dammit its slow.

·
Registered
617 Posts
C'mon the E can't be all about camping and hippie granola munching???[/QUOTE said:
thta made me laugh out loud

i agree. would probably be a super easy kit to make. The factory side pieced are only bolted on, so that could be a direct replacement. The lower part of the facia is also a bolt on from the factory..so yet another bolt on replacement. The rear bumber cover could just be a full replacement. I thought about putting SC front fascia, rear bumper cover, side cladding and fender moulding on my ex, but its just not worth the expense

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,522 Posts
I would also love to see some cool replacement taillights. :? :shock:There are a plethora of them out there, but, no one seems tho think that one for our beloved E is worth making. There is so much room inside, you could do just about anything with it........ :-:)roll:

I can get a set of HID head AND LED tails for my '97 RAV, why not the E??!! :? :| :-(

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
I would also love to see some cool replacement taillights. :? :shock:There are a plethora of them out there, but, no one seems tho think that one for our beloved E is worth making. There is so much room inside, you could do just about anything with it........ :-:)roll:

I can get a set of HID head AND LED tails for my '97 RAV, why not the E??!! :? :| :-(
You can buy HID head lights and fog lights for the Element, as well as, LED tail lights.

Chief

·
Registered
608 Posts
im thinking about doing a widebody kit. my friend does autobody and fiberglass work, so with the plastic panels only being about $40, we might be able to to some work.

I just havent done anything, due to time....

·
Registered
232 Posts
What's that you say? I can't hear you over the crunch of the granola.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts