Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welll....long story short...went to the dealership to look at an Element but turned out it wasn't in my price range...as I was leaving the manager told me "oh we just got this one in"....it's an '03 EX with 88,000 miles! Soo....here it is! I love this freakin' thing and this site is rad!:grin:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hell yah!

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
That looks clean !!

Welcome to the E.O.C.

Dom

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THanks everyone...this Element freakin rules..like seriously..I can't stop playing with it..hahahahahahaha.

BTW I used to own a Subaru Baja and my new Element is so much better.

·
Registered
816 Posts
THanks everyone...this Element freakin rules..like seriously..I can't stop playing with it..hahahahahahaha.

BTW I used to own a Subaru Baja and my new Element is so much better.
looks good,,enjoy,,i like your profile pic,,i also have a pug,,7 year old female

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Good Luck!! I know the feeling!!!

I had to go outside and continue gawking at it.... :)

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
And, above all, you got the right color!!!! Welcome to the flock.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group

I like your intro.............Bought my 1ST Element

you know you are hooked

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome, Dark Pony. NBP rules.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hey there Dark Pony...!

Greetings from the Golden State...! May she give you many years of service and enjoyment...!

Now where's Twi with that customized jacket...? Anyone...? Anyone...? Bueller...?

LBD

·
Registered
872 Posts
howdy !!! welcome to ...............where am I again???? fonduta !!! no thats olive garden,hmm thank you for shopping Kmart !! nope ,rats I hate it when my brain goes on strike. any way thanks for stopping buy and bringing the great gift !! I will put it to good use .By the way when did you get that new car???

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just did a mini trip from Salem, Oregon to Auburn, Washington for a work meeting....Element drove like a champion whole way up. I freakin' love this beast! I can't wait to pick up some accessories for it! Need a trailer hitch !!! woo hoo for Elements!

And yes I have a 5 year old pug his name is Stinger! He's my homie!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts