Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped at a red light minding my own business and I wandered why I was moving. 40 foot box truck coming from behind could not stop (so he says). He tried to go between me and the cement divider. I don't know how but misses my tail, and bounces off meadiam and takes door, fender, flattens tire and pulls nose. Now I await the news...of what is to come

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Sorry to hear. Hope you get her back up and running real soon.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Sucks Neil......Element is (was & will be again I'm sure) looking awesome too!!

be sure the insurance adjuster works the entire side & hood of the wrap into the price!! along with all the body & structural damage.... Pat

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sucks Neil......Element is (was & will be again I'm sure) looking awesome too!!

be sure the insurance adjuster works the entire side & hood of the wrap into the price!! along with all the body & structural damage.... Pat
So far so good...It does look like they will write a separate check for the Wrap guy to redo the sections needed.

The hardest thing I am dealing with is trying to keep up with the changes from the original cladding so the body shop does not waste time ordering the wrong ones. Gray...Black...Black painted...03... 05...06 cladding. I am driving my body guy crazy.

The insurance company has approved a rental car that would be considered similar(of like kind) and they gave me a Chevy Tahoe. It dings when I back up. I must of under estimated the size of my E...Go Enterprise!:lol:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ouch!

Man, that stinks! Nice ride too! Hope that they get er all put back together quickly and cleanly too!:mad:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Police was called and report filed

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's alive...It's ALIVE

I am back in business again. My ride has returned and has just been re-Wrapped. I had been buying parts for some more mods while it was in the shop.

1. Nav System with I-pod control - Pioneer
2. Rear View Camera
3. Speaker Replacement including Sub - Infinities
4. Air horn
5. SC Console install with LED Inserts. 09 off Ebay with SC Matts

Finished all and I am don't think I can do anymore.

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
backup camera eh? do you really want to see the next truck coming?
I never thought of that...I am ready now! Bring it on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts