Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've only had my brand new 2010 for 3 weeks and being the klutz I am I new it wouldn't be long before I scraped or scratched it. So I was leaving for work this morning and I was putting my 5 ton bottle Jack in my milk crate in the back and talking to my neighbor at the same time. Naturally I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and I dropped the bottle Jack right into the bottom tailgate door. Now this bottle Jack probably weighs the better part of 6-7 pounds and to my surprise there wasn't even a scratch! It hit the paint in 2 different places then bounced of the plastic bumper (the bumper has a minor nick but the paint is unscathed). I though because the sun wasn't out maybe I just couldn't see it but later when I checked there definitely wasn't even a mark, thank god! Just wanted to share how much I love this car more every day I own it.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
From someone who's pegged a plastic construction barrel at 55+ with almost nary a mark to show for it, I'm not surprised. 8)
now if he had touched the back window we would have know what to expect........................

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
if scratches are badges my 03 is an eagle scout lol. I wish people would quit scratching my car though it it a magnet for rude people.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
All I can say from all the remarks is...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...!!!
- - - - :lol: - - - - - :lol: - - - - - :lol: - - - - - :lol: - - - -

Oh, and if wishes were bottles of Jack, life would be so much nicer... Just don't drive...!!!

I do advocate the use of adults consuming "adult beverages" (even putting it in BBQ sauces!) but not to drink and drive...!

LBD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts