Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, for sale is a brand new never installed Honda OEM drivers armrest with storage for the 2003-2006 Honda Element P/N: 08U89-SCV-181. I purchased this accessory from a Honda dealer a few years ago and never installed it. The item is brand new in the box and comes with all hardware and instructions. I have the item listed on eBay and would consider selling direct. Either way please message with any questions and thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
2007 EX AWD AT Galaxy Gray
6 Posts
Hello, for sale is a brand new never installed Honda OEM drivers armrest with storage for the 2003-2006 Honda Element P/N: 08U89-SCV-181. I purchased this accessory from a Honda dealer a few years ago and never installed it. The item is brand new in the box and comes with all hardware and instructions. I have the item listed on eBay and would consider selling direct. Either way please message with any questions and thanks for looking.

Hello - how much are you asking. Need shipping to Florida as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it is against the rules to add a link to the eBay listing. It shouldn't be hard to find the listing. Used armrests like this one are selling for over $400 on eBay. I am currently taking offers. Thank you.

Hello - how much are you asking. Need shipping to Florida as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It should fit the 2008, but the color is different. Please see the post below.

Do you happen to know if this fits in 08 as well - or just till 06 models?
Thx

·
Registered
Tangerine 2008 EX-P Auto AWD
28 Posts
Dang I would love to have that armrest. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Wow! Wonderful item!! If only there were a nice batch of Driver's Side seat covers sitting somewhere in a box.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts