Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
07 EX... Street driven. Looking for a good tire in a standard size. I've had a bad experience before changing sizes on tires. Every honda bought before this one came with Michelins which are great tires.

The problem is that I don't want or need an offroad tire and LTX M/S seems to be the only one offered in stock size.

So between the Bridgestone Dueler HT (330) and the BF Goodrich Long Trail TA (500+)... which would you get?

·
Retired.
12,183 Posts
I am not a fan of B/stone or BFG myself. But i have heard good things about the B/Stone Allenza. I have actually started to stock the Allenza as a replacement to the Deullers on the CRV. Several members are here are using the Allenza.

If you up your tire size to P225/70R16 you will open yourself up to more options in tires.

Here is an old thread i found....There may be newer ones out there.

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24377

·
Registered
69 Posts
I put a set of BFG Long Trail tires on my 2005 Element EX 2wd about 3 months ago after 47000 + on the stock goodyears. I now have something over 56000 on the car and am perfectly satisfied with them. The handling seems fine and they show very little wear and no uneven wear. I may have reduced the gas mileage a little (perhaps 1 mpg) as the tread pattern is much wider although the size of the tires are the same as the original equipment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts