Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many readers of outdoor and adventuring magazines may have seen the one or two page Element ad featuring the Honda element in a meadow or orchard at night with a happy couple sprawled out on an open sleeping bag on the reclined seats. They might be talking, gazing into each other's eyes, or just sacking out after a long day of driving.

To me this ad kinda encapsulates what I love most about this vehicle. Such an ad doesn't say much with words but creates an image or impression about the vehicle that really makes me want to go out and capture some of that. Who wouldn't want to go hang horizontally with their lady in a sleepy moonlit meadow?
:wink:
MikeY

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
[quote:a06c3bc777="ArmadilloE"]Many readers of outdoor and adventuring magazines may have seen the one or two page Element ad...[/quote:a06c3bc777]

not only magazines of those genre's... i've seen that same ad in men's magazines like Maxim and FHM, as well as Popular Science...

·
Registered
125 Posts
I saw a two page ad of an Element parked beside a river with kayakers paddling behind it. I forget what magazine it was. Could have been Sports Illustrated.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've looked all over the internet for the ad, but no go. Perhaps a magazine scan (wish I had a scanner). It can also be found in your neighborhood magazine stand too! Saw it first in Car and Driver.

MikeY

1 - 6 of 6 Posts