Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Great Pic!

My brother is very impressed with my E as well....and it talking about getting one for his "weekend running around car", but he is torn between the E and the Acura MDX....totally different cars, but I think my brother might go with the E because his son, my nephew, loves Auntie Di's Truck so much! Hey for a 3 year old he has great taste!

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
that is too funny and so cute.. you two must be really close.. i love seeing that!

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
[quote:479cc29771="StLouisPenguin"]Great Pic!

My brother is very impressed with my E as well....and it talking about getting one for his "weekend running around car"[/quote:479cc29771]

Anyone else wish they had money to go out and buy a car just for "weekend running around"? ;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote:3e89009e37="GYPSYTDA"]that is too funny and so cute.. you two must be really close.. i love seeing that![/quote:3e89009e37]

Thanks GYPSYTDA! We are close. We live about 45 minutes from each other and get together frequently with all the kids and our spouses.

Regards,
SOL

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Anyone else wish they had money to go out and buy a car just for "weekend running around"?

<raising hand> Me! Me! Me!

He is my brother and I love him to death, but he has more money than god! I knew I should have gone to law school! Too bad I am way to much of a free spirit! But at least I get to visit him!

The thing I really couldn't imagine is owning an E and just using it on the weekends!

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
penguin and son of liberty you two are brother and sis?? cool.. wow two neat people too.. yeah glad to meet ya!

I am so happy you two are here and have such a cool relationship, would you enjoy it for me too, please.. my family is about as opposite as it comes to you both.. so i enjoy when see the otherwise..

take care!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[quote:d5f9411d55="GYPSYTDA"]penguin and son of liberty you two are brother and sis?? cool.. wow two neat people too.. yeah glad to meet ya!
[/quote:d5f9411d55]

Actually, the 2 threads are getting crossed. Penguin and I are not related although I would be honored to have her as a sister :) Besides, I live in NH and she lives in MO, not exactly 45 minutes apart.

The picture at the top is my real sister.

Regards,
SOL

·
Registered
540 Posts
Great family. Great Elements. Great photo!

Thank you for sharing. And invite your sister to hang out with us and have some fun.

It would be especially amusing if she could tell childhood stories on you that you found just a little embarassing.

Heeee!

I'm an only child - never had siblings to tease and/or be friends with. Lucky you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts