Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The folks at Daryll Waltrip Honda did a real nice NO BS job. Got in the door at about 0930 am this morning and on the road before 12 noon. Did a very thorough new car prep. job. Outstanding folks to work with and will consider them again for future purchases.

Oh.....almost forgot.....VERY NICE and COMFORTABLE ride. My daughters are grinning from ear to ear.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the group - 1st one I've seen in that color (thx for posting pic's)

The "others" will be by shortly to say hello

·
Registered
730 Posts
Welcome! I love that color!!!

·
Registered
724 Posts
That's red?!?! o_O

Does anyone else think it's a deadringer for Rootbeer Metallic?

Congrats nevertheless...I wish I could afford some '09 SC Love :(

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
First time for me seeing that color too. I really like it.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Welcome to the EOC! If you get the chance park it next to a Root beer SC. Proabably we are all a bit curious how the two compare. :)

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome as well as kinds words and comments guys. It has been a LONG 7 months finding this E and I am not too disappointed with the automatic transmission even though I wanted the 5 speed manual. It is nice to be able to roll down the interstate at 60 mph with the engine turning only 1800 or so rpms. My 17 year old daughter I think is secretly happy to get the automatic. :rolleyes::D

·
Registered
19 Posts
I LOVE the color. I haven't seen one on here or in real life. I just ordered mine a few weeks ago now. I debated between the midnight red and the royal blue... royal blue won out...but had I seen your pics first.. I might have changed my mind..
All in all.. I'm happy with my order... Royal Blue SC Manual. Due for production in October.
Beautiful E!!

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I LOVE the color. I haven't seen one on here or in real life. I just ordered mine a few weeks ago now. I debated between the midnight red and the royal blue... royal blue won out...but had I seen your pics first.. I might have changed my mind..
All in all.. I'm happy with my order... Royal Blue SC Manual. Due for production in October.
Beautiful E!!
I'll trade ya. :D;-)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thanks for the pictures. I've been thinking of getting an SC in that color, but hadn't seen a picture of it that could be relied upon; this confirms it. Very soon, hopefully.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts