Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought my SOP 4wd EX home yesterday... and I'm loving it! I've already given test drives to quite a few of my neighbors (it's hard to miss it in my driveway) and everyone seems really impressed. One of my neighbors, a 12 year old boy, kept saying, "Wow, this car is so hot". My only complaint is with fitting the dogs in the car. I have two, 80 pound golden retrievers with quite a bit of hair. One was freaked out by the floor once I actually got here to jump in the back... the other one decided she wanted to jump up front while I was driving and there is/was a multitude of dog hair in the back seat. I figure once I get the floor mats and maybe put a cover on the seats, this would elimate the dog hair problem. Thanks to all for encouraging me to buy my E. I finally feel like I have a car just for me :)

Erin
SOP 4wd EX named ______ (Still thinking on that one...)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congratulations!!! I've had my SOP for about a month now and I still love it. I wish you lots of luck with it.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Congrats and enjoy!!

Over 3 months here, and I'm still having as much fun as I did the first week! :D

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club!

I have had my E since March, and the feeling doesn't go away! What a fun car to own and drive everyday!

Post some picks of your E and your pups when you get a chance!

Happy Motoring!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts