Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hola amigos! 馃
I鈥檝e been looking for a bull bar.. the small upside down U ones for the front .. I live in nyc and park on the street SADLY.
but although eBay and most dealers say there bars will fit .. when u check the specs they don鈥檛 make any that fit a 2003 Ex element .. :(
Has anyone ordered one that will guarantee fit? Thanks!

Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
Look at this thread. At the end is a video where a guy made a Hunter bull bar work well:

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Look at this thread. At the end is a video where a guy made a Hunter bull bar work well:

Thanks love but I have a 2003 ex .. a lot of people don鈥檛 make it for that year .. and that bumper seems pretty low if a truck tried to back up its bumper would eat my grill :/

Registered
Thanks love but I have a 2003 ex .. a lot of people don鈥檛 make it for that year .. and that bumper seems pretty low if a truck tried to back up its bumper would eat my grill :/
If somebody backed in to your bull bar, you'd just get even MORE damage because they're only cosmetic. If you want a PUSH bar, you'll need to custom build a complete sub frame to mount it on.

Registered
I agree that bull bars won't provide the best front-end protection. They are great if you want to add auxilliary lights on your rig.

Registered
YOU will be sorry if you install one. 1. no structural support for one in any Element. 2. radiator will need repair if not replaced from bull bar damage. 3. waste of money.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
YOU will be sorry if you install one. 1. no structural support for one in any Element. 2. radiator will need repair if not replaced from bull bar damage. 3. waste of money.
how do u protect the radiator when people back up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts