Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the brush grill installed. took me about 2 hours total. looks great. just got my NERF side steps in, and black grill in. gotta install em this weekend. next step is blacked out stockers.

anyway, a couple pics:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looks great! Where'd you get it? ;-)

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
That guard looks great on your E. Hopfuly that will be the next mod I make to mine just as soon as I have the spare $$.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Looks good, just remember to paint those mounting bolts. I drove around for two days and it just bugged me that the whole guard is black and it has those shiny zinc coated bolts, nothing a little shot of black Rustoleum can't fix! The paint does wear off the bolts driving in over a foot of snow though so they get a touch up every spring.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks

thanks guys, yeah the brush guard looks great. Funny you mention painting the bolts, just did that on mon! hahaha it was bothering me a lot too.

the gf does have hands, haha! and trust me, she uses em... (that was dirty) she got me pretty bad, let alone throwing a huge one at my element and g35! haha

i got it on ebay, here's a link. it was cheap! i'm bad with labor on a car, but i forced myself to do it, and was proud of myself. next is nerf bars this weekend, and then a buncha stuff for the g35.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0569764216&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

It was 230$ shipped.

btw, i bought this carpet too, for 99$ shipped, and it's amazing quality. i'll start another thread for it when i get home this fri to show it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0231660965&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

·
Registered
42 Posts
Nice work! :) I'm definitely looking around for a brush guard, even though I never have an opportunity to go off road... ;-)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
nerf bars

alright guys, i guess this will turn into a progress thread. just installed my nerf black side steps. let me know what you all think

next step, OEM Roof Rack

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looks great! :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
nerf bars

what's the brand of that nerf bar you got and where did you get it? did you also got it from where you bought the brush guard? i kinda like it extends further compared to other side steps.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
42 Posts
Dang! Looks really nice, buddy! :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
GOOD STUFF man...!!! You musta been hibernating...! Good to see that Spring has gotten you motivated to get your mods done... Very nice pics indeed...!

LBD

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.