Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been out of the loop for a while busy selling my house, buying land, moving to an apartment, getting ready to have a baby the first week of January( #2) and planning on building a house. Lot going on just wondering who is still out there in local EOC land.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Still here now and then. planning to change the e up a bit this summer. Just moving into our new house in a few weeks.

Where are you looking at building?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A least someone is still here

Glad to hear that someone is still checking. We bought a piece of land down near the village of prospect. It is a water front lot on Barachois Lake. 2.3 acres of glory that we are going to turn into our family compound. Things are busy planning for the build in the spring and waiting for a new baby (#2) in the next 4 weeks. Life is grand. Where did you move to?

·
Registered
20 Posts
sorry so long in between replies.
We moved Back out to BeaverBank on 11 acres. Really close to the golf course.

We are moving in in the next week. Just waiting for the paperwork to be signed

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Moving

:cry: I hate moving with a passion. The more you do it the more crap you seem to have to move. I am not looking forward to moving but this will be the last time we move, into our new place. I am hoping that we will be in by Sept. Good luck and be thankful that yo where wise enough to buy the right vehicle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts