Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a insect/rock screen that fits over the entire front end of the Element. I remember my dad had one of these a long time ago on the front of his pick-up and it did a great job. It was made of typical window screen netting and was custom fit to the truck, attaching under the hood around the to the fenders and down below the bumper. Does nyone know if there is such a thing made for the Element? If not, I'll have to try making one myself.

·
Chief Has Been Element Owner
4,759 Posts
They are typically called "bras" and I dont think one (a full front one) is mass produced for the E. Although a few have had them custom made.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I know exactly what you are talking about. My parents had one on their old bronco. I do not know if they make any that are direct fit, but I have seen them at Pepboys. They are universal fit and are called Bug Screen. I have also seen them once at Autozone, but Pepboys would be your best bet.

·
Registered
47 Posts
bug screen mask for nose?

Is there a full bug SCREEN mask made for a 07 EX? I really am not interested in a vinyl bra due to having one before on another vehichle and it ended up doing more damage then good. i would only use the screen for long trips which I am planning on doing very soon.

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
The plastic rain gutter guard that some of us put on the lower grill (in front of the condenser) is surprisingly effective at keeping bugs out. I don't have anything on the upper opening, and there are noticeably more bent fins there.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks and aware of that mod but I want a screen for the WHOLE front end and from searching can only find the vinyl ones (not full of course} and hood deflectors

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Dead skin mask :twisted:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts