Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What brand is that fridge do u have a link to it
Its a random brand. Make sure to buy the 5 yr total protection plan for $10, totally worth it!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Its a random brand. Make sure to buy the 5 yr total protection plan for $10, totally worth it!

Not bad good price and thanks man I may be getting one soon for my E I also converted mines into a camper so damn awesome

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not bad good price and thanks man I may be getting one soon for my E I also converted mines into a camper so damn awesome
Yeah its a solid price. The major name brand ones are like 1k and with the 5yr plan I dont worry about it breaking.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yes I know a budget one will work for me I don’t camp every day or every other weekend this will be perfect for me then I will have to build a slide out for it I be hella good after that

·
Registered
258 Posts
Nice work NorCal. Dang, that electrical panel is sweet, {or "the bomb" as my kids would say, or "dope" as my grandkids would say, or GooGaGa as my one-year-old great-grandson would say].
I am also stoked about the fridge. I have been researching them for a while, but since it's both my wife and I, I think I need a bigger one than that, and I also thought that some of them had both a tiny freezer AND a fridge, have to do some more research.

AN 8D BATTERY!!! That's what many yachts have. {or two of them}. Dang, I have been thinking of removing my AWD stuff, if I took all that AWD crap off, I could just about trade even for an 8D battery. {I am talking weight, not money, LOL} Did you get it used? I've put a few of those down in the hold of a yacht, probably why my back always hurts, they always stash them in the most difficult to get to places. Thanks for showing us around. Philharmonic

1 - 8 of 8 Posts