Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was all set to order my new rims on Monday. Well I call Wheels Next and they won't ship 3 day!!!! Even if I pay for shipping!! What the heck!! So I find the rims on Ebay. Pretty sure I can get them here in time but now I can't find the tires in town!! I swear someone up there does not want me to ever get new rims.

So, looks like I might just have to replace my tires:mad: My baby wanted some new wheels for the meet.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My tires are just about bald. Believe me I thought about that. I won't make it to St Louis without tires. It's ok I'll just get my new all seasons now.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha the tire saga continues!! I went to Sam's club tonight. The tires I wanted were sitting right there 235/70/16 BF Goodrich Rugged trail. Yeah they wouldn't sell them to me:mad: So I say ok what do you have in my stock size? Absolutley nada!!! UGH.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Paul that's super cool of you. I called Tire Warehouse and they said they have alot of tires in stock in a variety of sizes that will fit my car. So going there this afternoon.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well for now I got 235/70/18 Continental...???? have to look at my invoice.

In the future these will be my wheels. They are 18" ADR Battle EXE's in gun metal.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nope those are 18" wheels. The tires I have on my rims now will be for the winter. I might buy the rims this year and wait to have them mounted next year. Seems dumb now to put them on for 3 months tops. I love them though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts