Honda Element Owners Club banner

Decals / Stickers

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any on your Element or are you the nothing is going to sully my ride type? If so what type/types do you have.

I was curious since several of you have removed the Honda and Element Logos and a few have the H3 stickers.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Our Black E has a small chrome "Original" Swede Savage Helmet decal on the rear window lower left corner. Swede was my childhood hero and died from injuries suffered in a crash in the Indy 500 in 1973. We finally have a car worthy enough to wear a 30 year old decal on it..... and it looks GREAT! Of course we also have our bridge toll sticer on the side window.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll probably get a sticker, but I might confound people by putting it on my husband's Nissan pickup! I already have one decal and was hoping that the club's would be coming out in a decal.

Oh, the decal is for the American Chesapeake Club - chesapeake bay retriever organization.

·
Registered
69 Posts
[quote:b632d5e31d="T Mac"]For those of you who like stickers, I highly recommend the club logo sticker for the back glass. ;) The image below is long, but the sticker is actually 5.25" x 2.13".[/quote:b632d5e31d]

All ready ordered mine!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I think I will put some snowboarding stickers on the back tnted windows, since i am a snowboarder

·
Registered
352 Posts
Got my diver down under flag - but will soon be adding E owners club sticker.

·
Registered
43 Posts
:D I got my friends of Dahui decal left right corner (I surf by da way) my old car use to have alot with a anteena surfer but :( want fit on my E.. I removed dealer sticker and put my small Hawai'i flag there and im in search of a Hummer Lite decal :roll: .

·
Registered
47 Posts
Aside from the DoD sticker(s) on the front glass, nothing.

I've never been a fan of bumper stickers on my vehicles, but if I did add any it'd be an American Legion and/or 40/8 decal.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I put a "The Box A CRV Comes In" sticker under the E on the back hatch, got it on eBay. 8)

·
Registered
914 Posts
[quote:5424585b15="Dr Timbo"]I put a "The Box A CRV Comes In" sticker under the E on the back hatch, got it on eBay. 8)[/quote:5424585b15]

You can get that sticker from a website that is listed under the links on the mainpage of EOC. In fact, they are one of the advertisers. It is element stuff and they even have the hummer lite sticker for DaHui!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was wondering if anyone has looked into getting the club sticker as just the words and not the full "old school" black box. I have a NBP Element, but still would rather have a cleaner looking decal than the big rectangle.

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,898 Posts
[quote:6034f5ffc3="McPues"]I was wondering if anyone has looked into getting the club sticker as just the words and not the full "old school" black box. I have a NBP Element, but still would rather have a cleaner looking decal than the big rectangle.[/quote:6034f5ffc3]

We're looking into possibly making our logo available as a static cling sticker. FYI.

1 - 20 of 216 Posts
About this Discussion
215 Replies
157 Participants
ToyBox2011
Honda Element Owners Club
Element Owners Club is your go to forum community to discuss your Honda Element, and get ideas from your next great trip to your next Honda Element Mod.
Full Forum Listing