Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I think this year I'm finally pulling the trigger on the E. I've been looking at this car and the Subaru Outback, but the E wins because it fits my road bike in standing up. :grin:

So I'm not sure if I should get a 2010 or wait until the 2011 model change... I'm leaning towards seeing what the 2011 will at least look like, but damn I really want one! What do you guys think?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Welcome! Yeah that's a tough call! I know when I was back in the market to get another E it was really hard just sitting on the sidelines. I'm not sure when the new E will be coming out but I'm guessing this fall so if you can hold out until then, wait and see what the new model brings. Then if you don't like it, you can get a '10 at a reduced price because they will want to get rid of their old inventory. :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
I would wait and see what comes out. What ever it is will be new and improved. I have been driving the original 03 model but am looking for a change. I am waiting too.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I would just buy it now and not waste another day not having an E:) I've never been very good at waiting though so I'm not the best one to ask:grin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts