1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
351 Posts
I think the biggest thing is going to be quality. Don't get me wrong, I think they jack up the price because they have to get them issued from Honda and JDMness is IN. However just looking at that pic and then the ones I bought from Honda, there is a difference.

·
Registered
187 Posts
yea the knock off's are easily spottable. go for the OEM J spec H emblem. 49 bucks each wont hurt you =)

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
The element uses 02-05 Civic hatch emblems F/R, correct?

·
Registered
143 Posts
JDM "H" emblem foe rear

Well after searching, I have yet to come up with a definitive answer.

If anyone has a part# of the OEM red Honda "H" emblem they used for the rear, please post it up!

Thanks!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Corsport is good place to order from. They have the real jdm
Emblems from Japan, i got a set for around $110 for my SI,
fast free shipping also.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Honda part #75700-SNW-003 for the large JDM emblem that fits the front of my 2007 SC. It can also be used on the rear it will be slightly larger than the stock rear H.

the large H is a genuine Honda part versus a cheapy ebay replica of terrible quality on the left.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Honda part #75700-SNW-003 for the large JDM emblem that fits the front of my 2007 SC. It can also be used on the rear it will be slightly larger than the stock rear H.

the large H is a genuine Honda part versus a cheapy ebay replica of terrible quality on the left.
I have the same element sc year as you. How did you get the front emblem off/get new emblem on?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts