Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bye Guys & ATTN: GTA E Owners.

Well my Element reign lasted only 1.5 years.

I did alot to it in that time period.

But we just found out that Baby #3 is on it's way. So the E had to go. We where having a hard enough time now with 2 baby seats. Also we couldn't fit another person for the ride if the babies where in the car.

So we are trading it in for a 2005 Odessey EX-L NAV/RES.

I'll post if I have any parts left over for sale like rubber OEM mats and cargo mats. Bug deflectors and wind visors. Can't take the fogs off cause the holes would hsow in the bumper.

If anyone wants to swap TSX rims with tires with OEM Element rims & tires shoot me a PM. You have until Wednesday night.

·
12,179 Posts
Well my Element reign lasted only 1.5 years.

I did alot to it in that time period.

But we just found out that Baby #3 is on it's way. So the E had to go. We where having a hard enough time now with 2 baby seats. Also we couldn't fit another person for the ride if the babies where in the car.

So we are trading it in for a 2005 Odessey EX-L NAV/RES.

I'll post if I have any parts left over for sale like rubber OEM mats and cargo mats. Bug deflectors and wind visors. Can't take the fogs off cause the holes would hsow in the bumper.

If anyone wants to swap TSX rims with tires with OEM Element rims & tires shoot me a PM. You have until Wednesday night.

I am tempted on the rims. Let me think about it and get back to you.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My apologies. I was waiting to make a detail thread about the parts. I must add I would Like $200 to go with the swap. I think it's more then fair.

I have a CR-V I could always put them on. So it's not like I'd be trading them in forcefully.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And if anyone has a Nuetron Atomic Blue E and wants the fogs we could always swap the bumpers.

·
12,179 Posts
My apologies. I was waiting to make a detail thread about the parts. I must add I would Like $200 to go with the swap. I think it's more then fair.

I have a CR-V I could always put them on. So it's not like I'd be trading them in forcefully.

No worries. My rubber is most likely toast anyways. I have had the snows on all summer since they were in better shape than the all seasons. If you ever need anything for the Oddy you know where to find me.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

1 - 8 of 8 Posts