Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got any photos of what the interior of the cabana looks like? How useful is it? Will it keep mosquitoes out? How is ventilation?

·
Registered
608 Posts
It depends on what you are talking, the cabana that goes off the back with or the privacy panels that go inside the windows and just block out the light and others eyes?

I can help a bit, if I know what you want.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Honda puts out one cabana and they also make privacy panels. The cabana hooks to the tailgate, and is sort of like a mini tent that goes over the back.

They also make a privacy panel that goes over the inside windows.

I got both, so please let me know what questions you are looking for answers on, and I will do my best to help answer them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know what the privacy panels are like, I'm not so sure about the cabana, which is what I'm interested in. Does it fit exactly in the space of the open back doors? Are there windows? Is there an opening to get into it? Does it attach in a way that bugs can't get in?

Thanks,
- takr

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still looking for interior cabana pics (not the privacy panels).

How useful is it? Will it keep mosquitoes out? How is ventilation?

RML, could you post some for us to view? Thanks.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hi all,

Once I get some time, during daylight hours, I will get the pics taken, and sent off to T-Mac to see about posting them.

With some luck, maybe this week. Maybe. Hey, some of us work for a living :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts