Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just discovered the contents of a large gray bag the dealer told me was a car cover... of wich I have no need... is indeed a Cabana...less the shock cord poles...appears to have never been unfolded, until now. My searches have come up nill, anyone know where I can find them ?

·
EOC Rank: Crankypants
14,897 Posts
Dan M, do you mean the poles needed to give the cabana its shape (below), or the long, rigid poles for the awning (as shown in RD's link)?

If you mean the essential poles, I don't see a separate part number for them. You could try contacting HondaPartsDeals.com; they have been known to sell individual accessory parts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Element Cabana - Help!!!

I just picked up an Element Cabana off a guy who had no shock cords (tent poles). Does anyone know where to find some replacements? Any idea how long they are when all four pieces are together???
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I just picked up an Element Cabana off a guy who had no shock cords (tent poles). Does anyone know where to find some replacements? Any idea how long they are when all four pieces are together???
Thanks!
The cabana poles were an additional accessory. You can buy them new from H and A.

·
Registered
2 Posts
shock poles needed to give the cabana structure

I actually got the tall poles for extending the cabana out, but need the shock poles that break down into four sections (and help to give the cabana structure). Any ideas on where to find these or what they measure when they are together. I can probably "build" some from a replacement tent pole kit.
Thanks for any help on this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts