Honda Element Owners Club banner

Cabana shock cord poles

5K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  ramblerdan 
#1 ·
Just discovered the contents of a large gray bag the dealer told me was a car cover... of wich I have no need... is indeed a Cabana...less the shock cord poles...appears to have never been unfolded, until now. My searches have come up nill, anyone know where I can find them ?

#3 ·
Dan M, do you mean the poles needed to give the cabana its shape (below), or the long, rigid poles for the awning (as shown in RD's link)?

If you mean the essential poles, I don't see a separate part number for them. You could try contacting HondaPartsDeals.com; they have been known to sell individual accessory parts.

#8 ·
shock poles needed to give the cabana structure

I actually got the tall poles for extending the cabana out, but need the shock poles that break down into four sections (and help to give the cabana structure). Any ideas on where to find these or what they measure when they are together. I can probably "build" some from a replacement tent pole kit.
Thanks for any help on this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.