Honda Element Owners Club banner

Who Wants to Go?

• I'm seriously thinking about it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crikey, I'll go too mate - so how big are the crocs in that lake?

• Did someone say WINE TOUR? Count me in.

• I thought I told you to never ask me this again.. geesh*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cachuma Lake, Micro Campout - Santa Ynez Valley Wine Tour
March 26-27

In luie of missing the Death Valley camping binge trip due to illness but still very much in serious need of a camping fix,
Richelle and I are intent on camping at Cachuma Lake the week end of March 26 -27.

Anyone wanting to is welcome to come along.
It will be a kicked back week end of hanging out at the lake.
Do some bird watching, spring migration is in full swing and this lake is "Roost Central" with 100's of bird species heading north for the summer.
We're also planning on visiting a few of the local wineries (we’re getting low and need to stock up) and generally have a pretty damn good time.

Cachuma Lake is a sure thing.
No need to hassle with getting reservations or worry about getting a good site.
The drive to Santa Barbara is lovely, the lake is huge and beautiful, the campground is great, and there are showers and a jillion other cool things to do.
All you need to do is show up at the campground.

Hope to see some of you Camping Fools there

·
Registered
588 Posts
Oh my gosh, I wish I started reading the forums again, sooner! I'm so outta the loop! I love Cachuma Lake...wish we could go. I have classes on Saturdays (boo!) or we'd totally make this -even last minute. Bummer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ah man, wish there was more notice! I would have picked up my camping gear in Wyoming! I have no camping gear here. :-(

Edit: Wow this thread was created on the 3rd, and I'm just noticing it now. I fail.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Wow, I too am just noticing this thread.

Unfortunately, I'm overbooked. 4 different TV shows, Jeanie is moving Horses to a new Stable and Duffy has a hair appointment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts