Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Just curious if there are any E owners out there in Calgary and where you think is the best best to get your E serviced. Doesnt have to be a honda dealer, just want good reliable and honest service.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Alaska Hwy

Not meaning to hijack Free-Pizza's thread. Just wanted to post and keep Free-Pizza's thread on top.
I just drove the Alaska Hwy from Anchorage through the Yukon, British Columbia, and Alberta to Montana. I am on my way to Chicago to start a road trip on old Route 66 to California. I will return to Alaska up through Vancouver. I hit a couple of bad snowstorms in the British Columbia and just south of Edmonton, Alberta on my way to Calgary. Two trucks hauling dirt and rocks in Fort Nelson took out my windshield with a hailstorm of spilled rocks. I'll have to replace it when I return home.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Fellow Calgarian here. Avoid the dealers in the city (Honda West in particular) and hit up the ones on the outskirts, I recently switched to Airdrie Honda and very happy, despite stealer pricing. Otherwise, Hu's Garage is a great Honda specific shop.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Bought a car new there (accord) and had to argue for a loaner car when the clutch and transmission needed a major repair, under warranty, on a new car. In comparison, Airdrie Honda gave me a new civic for the day on a brake job. Wouldn't go back to T&T for service.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the input.. I might give Airdrie Honda a try.. I'll see if they're open weekends for service..

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've had a bunch of work on my E done at Garland's Auto Repair (off Edmonton Trail in the NE). He also did the pre-purchase inspection on my E. He's awesome, no nonsense and no bull**** kind of a guy but I wouldn't say he "specializes" in Hondas, per se... So far though happy with everything and he seems to really know his stuff. Good prices, too.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Im a certified mechanic in Calgary, specializing in Honda/Acuras. I'm on my 5th Element and know them rather well. Let me know if you need any work done.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Let me know if you ever need anything! I try to keep my user name the same on all forums. I spent way too much time on beyond "back in the day". :)
I knew that user name looked familiar! I'm the same, spent lots of hours on Beyond (still do), same user name as well. :razz:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Links? Or did 78si steal them all already?
lol-- They were listed a few hours ago. I don't really need anything right now except a rear tail gate spoiler. I'm so close to buying a cheap ebay one and hoping for the best.

I sold Issac (Balance Auto) an element. We could almost start a Calgary Element club:grin:

·
Registered
63 Posts
lol-- They were listed a few hours ago. I don't really need anything right now except a rear tail gate spoiler. I'm so close to buying a cheap ebay one and hoping for the best.

I sold Issac (Balance Auto) an element. We could almost start a Calgary Element club:grin:
I really wanted the SC spoiler, but could only find it in the US for a stupid amount of money, so thats why I did the Civic one instead. And I was at the shop the other day, Isaac told me about the one he bought from you.

Search kijiji for Honda Element. Somewhat flexible on prices for Element enthusiasts.
Found them! Had my search set for cars instead of all ads. Will be contacting you about the privacy cover.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
8 Participants
CyrilFixer
Honda Element Owners Club
Element Owners Club is your go to forum community to discuss your Honda Element, and get ideas from your next great trip to your next Honda Element Mod.
Full Forum Listing