Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
[quote:dd168157f1="JeffFryYourRealEstateGuy"]Has anyone used one of these....have seen them for years, but never bought one.
Jeff[/quote:dd168157f1]

it works great providing you keep your car waxed ..otherwise you will only keep scrathing the clear coat ....
I've owned one for years and use it ony after I have waxed my cars.....also the smaller version to pick up dust from inside your car works great as well and .... :D that one can be used all the time... :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
HEK

I found one of those small dusters and use it on the dash just about everyday. I believe the position of the head unit attracts dust, just like the crt in the tv. If you wash your own E, the fake chamois (AquaDry) leaves no streaks when you dry. Costs about $7-8 @ Autozone in NY.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The actual "California Duster" works great!
Hot Rod and custom car guys use it on their $7,000.00
paint jobs!

But don't confuse it with the many copy cat products
out there. "California Duster" guarantees that it won't scratch
your paint waxed or not!
They also make the "California Water Blade", a squeegy
made of medical grade silicone, does a great job!
The "Absorber" synthetic chamois, from Japan
performs unbelievabley, and lasts indefinitely!
While we're at it, the best wax for your "e" isn't!
It's a polish, Finish First, and it's the easiest to use.
Stan

·
Registered
245 Posts
[quote:d1c8ff779d="Bdublewe"]HEK

I found one of those small dusters and use it on the dash just about everyday. I believe the position of the head unit attracts dust, just like the crt in the tv. If you wash your own E, the fake chamois (AquaDry) leaves no streaks when you dry. Costs about $7-8 @ Autozone in NY.[/quote:d1c8ff779d]

True, I also have the fake chamois and keep it moist by storing it in the plastic containers....and also like the fact that with a little soap I can keep it clean.... :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts