Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just got back from a short camping trip to North-South Lake in Haines Falls NY:) . Got to use my Honda tent for the first time . Worked good however some water (not enough to soak anything) got in by the seams on the bottom . Had a great time . Had a site right on the lake and was able to put the kayaks in the lake right at the camp site :D .Plenty of hiking trails of diffrent levels . Got a wave back from a RR E owner (only the third time anyone has waved back) . She thought I was looking for a place to go kayaking so she turned around and tracked me down at the local convenience store . Turns out she was not an EOC member but I wrote down the web site for her and she said she'd check it out . I never got her name but Hello to the RR E owner , THANK YOU !
Stopped to check out Kaaterskill Falls on the way home . This is the highest waterfall in NYS . Half mile walk up uneven rocky ground but worth the short hike .

Enjoy the pics !

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some more pics !!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Hahaha D-I-S-P-E-R-S-E

Trust me everyone else in the Northeast will get this..

Great pics! I do like North-South Lake just don't ever go camping as a group there.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
and then there is a little bear issue lucky it didnt rain
I see you got your E at Honda of Kingston who sold it to you...I got mine there too.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Carly, Your too funny! I'm convinced, the gods in N.Y. see an Element with a tent near it and they Pi$$ on it all weekend! LOL

Lorrie, sorry " We " ( The northeast chapter ) Made the rain gods mad, and now you have to pay for it!

It looks like you had a good time. This is a good time to go out and play. It's not too hot.

Thanks for the Photo's

Dom

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Hahaha D-I-S-P-E-R-S-E

Trust me everyone else in the Northeast will get this..

Great pics! I do like North-South Lake just don't ever go camping as a group there.
Yep, they lied to us! They wouldn't let us all party on one site. That was a bummer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts