Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all - can the EOC help get a great dog to a forever home? :confused:

We (NCSBGRR) have an approved adopter for one of our pups, Lana. She's a 3 year old golden girl. She's really a small dog, she's only 44 pounds.

Lana's bio is here : Lana - Golden Retriever petid=14790256

Lana
Dog Mammal Dog breed Canidae Puppy

What do you guys think? Can the EOC get another one moved up north to a forever home like we did for Captain?

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably looking at a route like this one.

Map Line Atlas World

- course, like with Captain, it's all open to revision, well other than the start and end. ;-)

It's only about an 8 hour run, so it's feasible it could be done in one day - unless someone about mid-way just wanted an overnight guest.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Good luck with the transport! I hope that E-ple from the east coast can do it again. Lana looks very sweet. :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
I can go a couple hours South from Arlington, VA and bring her as far as here. Or take her a couple hours North (but I'd really prefer the former, hate driving in MD).

Can't overnight her because of my dogs, sorry. Sunday Nov 1st is out for me otherwise I'm flexible.

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Transport Canceled

Well, it looks like we won't be needing to work out transport for Lana after all.

It seems that the couple wanting to adopt her simply cannot wait for us to get things lined up to transport Lana... they are driving down to pick her up instead. :smile:

So, thanks again to those of you who responded (pm and public).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts