Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2003 2WD MT GG, 62K as of Feb 2022, It’s a Fun Box
283 Posts
No, you cannot order a Honda from the factory with specific features, etc.

What can be done is this:
--Honda provides dealers with a build list schedule that indicates what cars will be built when.
--Since I wanted a 2WD EX 5-speed in Green, the dealer could check that they were scheduled for build between 5/12 and 5/16. This is the estimate for build date. If they weren't building this type of E until August, I couldn't order one any sooner.
--My E was actully built on 5/20 and arrived on 5/28 at my dealer.

It's not possible to get factory fogs, or factory audio systems other than what comes standard in the trim level you've selected. For Hondas those changes are dealer installed.

· Registered
2003 2WD MT GG, 62K as of Feb 2022, It’s a Fun Box
283 Posts
buckaroo,

I don't know that it means that everything during that period is an exact match. Maybe it's just that they would be building EX 2WD's that week and some would be green. I don't know. One of the dealers made it very clear that they can view the build schedule and that the first Monday of the month was when he could key the requests for speicfic vehicles they'd like as part of their allotment. I'm not sure how far out the schedule goes or if each dealer is on the same schedule.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.